Nekohama's Ceremonial Matcha is harvested on the island of Kyushu by our family operated farm.
- Naturally sweet, no bitterness, with a creamy umami flavor unique to Nekohama
- Single Origin - JAS Certified Organic (Japanese Agricultural Standards)
- Freshest matcha powder available (learn more about our 6 month guarantee here)
- Pesticide Free
Nekohama’s deep green color is complemented by a light floral sweetness, the absence of bitterness, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Our matcha is stored in temperature controlled freezers to guarantee freshness and taste
- We use Japanese biodegradable UV light-protected packaging to guarantee every cup of Nekohama
- Nekohama is created to boost cognition, energy, and stress management
- For optimal experience consume matcha daily for two weeks for full effect
Our 40g bag makes 20 servings of matcha.
Subscribe and save 20% on your monthly delivery today.
Product of Japan