Cinnamon Matcha Latte
The combination of cinnamon and matcha together creates a unique and delicious flavor profile. Cinnamon has a warm, sweet, and slightly spicy taste that compliments the creamy, umami flavor of Nekohama. The two flavors balance each other out perfectly! This cinnamon matcha latte is simple to make and can be enjoyed either hot or cold.
- 2g Nekohama matcha + 75 ml hot water
- 100 ml plant milk
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- ice for serving
- Prepare matcha and leg it cool slightly.
- Add milk, sweetener and cinnamon to a pitcher and cold froth.
- Fill a serving glass with ice, pour frothed milk, top with matcha.
- Garnish with a generous dusting of cinnamon and serve.
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE