Matcha Banana Pancakes
The best way to begin the day is with matcha banana pancakes! Nekohama matcha is rich in antioxidants and contains long lasting caffeine, making it a great ingredient for a pick-me-up in the morning. This recipe is vegan and gluten free and requires minimal ingredients. Be sure to use a ripe, spotty banana because this will add an extra natural sweetness to the pancakes. Whether you're making these for yourself or for a crowd, matcha banana pancakes are sure to impress!
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 30g gluten free oat flour
- 100g rice flour
- 2 tsp Nekohama matcha
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened plant milk
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- splash of vanilla extract
- In a bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- Add mashed banana and wet ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Scoop onto a lightly greased frying pan, flip when bubbles begin to form on top.
- Serve with a scoop of dairy-free yogurt and a generous drizzle of matcha chocolate.
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE