Matcha Yogurt Strawberry Parfait
This matcha yogurt strawberry parfait is a perfect simple and nutritious breakfast option. It's convenient because it can easily be made in advance and can be made dairy-free by using a plant-based yogurt. The combination of tangy yogurt and earthy matcha provides a unique flavor experience that is both refreshing and satisfying. The addition of toppings like the fresh strawberries, granola, and melted matcha chocolate adds even more flavor and texture.
- 4-5 strawberries
- 2 tsp honey
- 120g Greek yogurt (or any thick non-dairy yogurt), divided
- 2g Nekohama matcha
- 3 tbsp your fav granola
- 10-20g Nekohama matcha chocolate, melted
- Slice strawberries lengthwise. Save about 5-6 slices that are of the same size and dice the rest. Add honey to diced strawberries and set aside.
- Make matcha yogurt by mixing matcha powder with 70g of yogurt.
- Line a wall of a serving glass with reserved strawberry slices. Add about 3 tbsp of granola. It should reach the tips of strawberries. You might need more or less depending on how big your strawberries are.
- Pour plain yogurt (50g) on top of granola layer, followed by diced and honeyed strawberries and matcha yogurt.
- Melt matcha chocolate and pour on top of matcha yogurt layer.
- Serve immediately!
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE