Immune Boosting Ginger Matcha
Ginger and matcha individually have such strong healing properties. But together, they are an unbeatable immune boosting duo. Make yourself or a loved one this Immune Boosting Ginger Matcha recipe whenever you’re feeling a bit under the weather or just need a “pick me up” for the gut. Both ginger and matcha aid in the digestive process and are packed with antioxidant nutrients that lower the risk of chronic oxidative stress-related diseases. Extremely healthy and extremely tasty. This one is always good to have on hand.
- 2-3 slices of fresh ginger
- Orange peel from 1 orange
- Matcha shot (2 g of matcha + 75 ml of water)
- Hot water
- Wash ginger and peel if desired.
- Peel one orange either by hand or using a veg peeler.
- Place the ginger and peel in a heat safe pot and pour hot water.
- Close the lid and infuse for 10-15 mins.
- While you wait for the water, make a matcha shot.
- Pour the matcha shot into a cup, add ginger and orange infused water (to taste) and enjoy.
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE