Matcha Beetroot Latte
This is the ultimate way to supercharge your morning (or afternoon). This vibrant latte is creamy, bright, earthy and sweet. Swap out your classic matcha latte for a creamy and nourishing beetroot latte. It's not only a beautiful pink color but also rich in antioxidants. Top it off with a dash of vanilla and some dried rose petals for garnish, and you’ve got yourself a drink everyone will be envious of.
For the matcha cubes:
- 3g matcha powder
- 150-200 ml water, divided
For the beetroot latte:
- 1 tsp beetroot powder
- 3 tsp warm water
- 200 ml (¾ cup) oat milk, divided
- 1-2 tsp honey/agave syrup
- Dash of vanilla
- Dried rose petals for garnish
To make matcha cubes:
- Whisk matcha with about 75 ml hot water.
- Add the rest of the water and mix well.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze.
To make the beetroot matcha latte:
- Mix 1 tsp of beetroot powder with warm water, honey and vanilla.
- Add ½ cup of oat milk to the beetroot mixture and mix well.
- Froth the remaining oat milk.
- Add matcha ice cubes into a serving glass and pour the beetroot latte.
- Top with frothed milk.
- Garnish with rose petals.
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE