A classic, must-have recipe in our book. Our Matcha granola pairs well with practically anything. Enjoy it over yogurt, mix it with your favorite milk, roll it up into energy bites, or eat it on its own as a snack on the go. This is not your average sugary, fatty granola. It’s vegan, gluten free and dairy free, packed with matcha powder to elevate your energy levels and increase your focus throughout the day. The crunchy texture mixed with the aroma of matcha is *chef’s kiss.*
- 180g (2 cups) rolled oats
- 30g (¼ cups) shredded coconut flakes
- 60g (½ cup) pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 50g (½ cup) slivered almonds
- 55g (¼ cup) coconut oil, melted
- 55g (¼ cup) maple syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 12g (2 tbsp) matcha powder
- In a bowl, mix oats, matcha, ginger, salt, pepitas, and almonds.
- Add coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix.
- Spread on a baking tray in an even and thin layer.
- Bake at 350F or 170-175C for about 15 mins.
- Take granola out, sprinkle shredded coconut and return to the oven for 3-5 mins. Keep an eye on it as coconut can burn easily.
- Cool completely on a tray and transfer into a jar.
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE