Matcha Granola Energy Bites
MATCHA GRANOLA ENERGY BITES
These chewy-crunchy energy bites are great for eating on the go because they don’t crumble and leave a mess. They take minutes to blend and a few more to roll. And the best part? You can’t really mess them up. Our recipe is vegan and gluten-free with just a few pantry ingredients, but feel free to experiment here. Swap out the dried blueberries for dried cranberries or add some of our matcha chocolate for a sweet kick. Packed with energy and nutrients, these will keep you feeling your best all day.
- 115g (1 cup) Nekohama matcha granola
- Pinch och cardamom
- 1 tbsp honey
- 100-120g (½ cup) smooth natural peanut butter
- 50g (¼ cup) dried blueberries or raisins
- 20g (¼ cup) shredded coconut (unsweetened) + more for rolling
- Prep granola by breaking any big clumps. The finer the granola the easier it will be to form balls.
- Add all the ingredients and mix. The mixture will be thick and sticky.
- Form balls using an ice-cream scoop and roll in shredded coconut (optional).
- Chill for 30 mins.
- Transfer into an air-tight container and store in the fridge.
- Serve with Nekohama matcha for a quick breakfast or an afternoon snack.
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE