A delicious and versatile fridge staple that can dress up any boring meal. Add it to your pasta dish, throw it in your Buddha bowl or even just spread some on some fresh sourdough. You'll be thanking us for this one!
- 3g (1 ½ tsp) matcha
- ½ cup mint leaves, packed
- ½ cup spinach leaves
- 1 cup basil leaves, packed
- 1 clove garlic
- ¾ cup pine nuts and/or pistachios
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- ½ cup EV olive oil
- 30g grated parmesan cheese (or vegan cheese)
- Pasta for serving
- In a bowl of a food processor or blender, combine everything but the EV oil and parmesan.
- Pulse until just combined.
- With the processor running on low, gradually, add the oil.
- Add parmesan and pulse a few times to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a jar.
- To serve, simply add the desired amount to pasta and mix everything together.
- Plate, garnish with pine nuts and basil.